Re: Webcam device

Hi Stian

On 2015-10-07 02:00, Stian Olsen <stiols halden net> wrote:
Since Cheese uses (as far as i'm concerned) gstreamer, wouldn't it be
fairly easy to add a function to sink (v4l2 it to a video device (e.g:
v4l2loopback device)?

Yes, you could do that. I think that there was a bug about providing a V4L2 device as output from Cheese at one point. However, it is not something that I am interested in implementing, and it would need a strong use case if it were to be added to Cheese.

--
http://amigadave.com/