Re: building problem using jhbuild

hey thanks. It worked and I had no idea about appdata-tool and i thought it would be installed while installing sysdeps.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:51 AM, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
Hi Saurabh

On 2014-01-29 04:44, Saurabh Patel <srp201201051 gmail com> wrote:
I'm getting an error while building cheese.
I've already built sysdeps using jhbuild.
Error is pasted on the below link.
http://fpaste.org/72568/09507791/
Please help me out.

The error that you got was:

Checking for required M4 macros...
 appdata-xml.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build cheese
 were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
 macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
 ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

As you are using jhbuild, you should ensure that you build Cheese with "jhbuild buildone cheese" to ensure that you have all the required dependencies. In this case, appdata-tools is the package which provides appdata-xml.m4. You can either build it in jhbuild or from a distribution package.

Good luck!

--
http://amigadave.com/