Re: Issue with compiling 3.13.1

On Thu, 2014-08-07 at 15:12 +0530, Rahool Paliwal wrote:
Hi,
Could someone please help me with this?
I would really appreciate some kind of readme/guide for jhbuild
preferably with .jhbuildrc and .modules.

There are example jhbuildrc files and .modules files within jhbuild's
software repository itself. All that is explained in the documentation
"FourDollars" pointed you to:
https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/stable/

Cheers

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Rahool Paliwal