Re: Timestamp in Cheese?

Hi Ari

I CCd the Cheese mailing list <cheese-list gnome org> as it is a better place for discussion than asking the maintainer directly. Also, please see my reply below.

On 2013-01-06 11:34, Ari Torres <zapinguete live com> wrote:
Hi Guys and Gals
Please,is there any way you can add Stamp(Date,Time) to Cheese?
Thank You.
Ari Torres.

Do you mean added to the metadata of the files produced by Cheese? If so, these tags have been added to files produced by Cheese since version 3.5.1. If you mean adding the timestamp to the image as a text overlay, that is probably something that an image editing package would do better, although Cheese could do that if enough people want it.

Hope that helps

--
http://amigadave.com/