Re: Ziggi-HD webcam control

Since I'm on Linux Mint, I got the source of gtk-v4l, went through the configure and installing dependencies and then make, sudo make install, and finally adding link in /usr/lib for the shared library (make puts it in /usr/local/lib; no big deal).

But unfortunately, the focus control does not show up. Almost certainly due to non-standard camera internals. I rather expected this from the uvcdynctrl output and the guvcview program.

My guess is that some custom patching needed. Device is quite usable, just not perfect.

JN