Re: Waveform Effect

Thanks a million!

It dose help! :) but...
I guess i stepped into too deep water thou...
I was hopeing that the Frei0r API would let me use GStreamer plugins in
MLT... but my personal knowledgebase in video is too poor to find out if
it is possible or how.

As a workarround (if any other n00b than me is interested in working
with the delicious revtv effect) i plan to install PiTiVi and preprocess
my clips there... crossfingers! :D

Again, thanks for your help!

Whishing you all a nice week,
*Set