Re: idea to improve cheese

Hi Nishk,

There already exists a cool project which focuses on video editing and is called PiTiVi. It is however written mostly in Python. You can see what are its possibilities and ask developers for some hints what you should start on. They are really friendly, so feel free to visit their IRC channel and ask.
I think that learning Python would be easy and good extension of your current skills.

Best,
Adrian