Re: don't work

Hi, alain!

cheese is available in the standard Ubuntu software repositories - see
http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/cheese

It means that you can install cheese simply through Ubuntu Software
Center: enter "cheese" in the search box, select it in the search
results and click "Install".
You don't need to download or install any deb packages manually.

Hope this helps.
-- rpr.