Re: Modifications

On 2012-03-27 11:05, Bartek <fedaykin86 gmail com> wrote:
Hello Everyone :)

I'm doing a student project that's the main gol is to help reading books
people with sight problems it's mainly hardware job :)
I'm planning to use modified cheese program, can anyone could guide me how
to change source code  that i would eliminate some effects and try to add
new because i'm not so good in programming :/

If you just want to change effects, then you should look at gnome-video-effects, which contains all the effects which are used by Cheese:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-video-effects

The effects are keyfiles:

http://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-Key-value-file-parser.html

which contain a name, comment and GStreamer pipeline description, for example the heat effect:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-video-effects/tree/effects/heat.effect.in

Good luck!

--
http://amigadave.com/