Re: Feature request

On 2012-01-23 23:01, Antono Vasiljev <self antono info> wrote:
1. I need a frame for precise face positioning displayed on top
  of cheese camera view.
2. We need a way to easily export this photo to diary.

Any advise?

You could use CheeseAvatarChooser, which presents a dialog to take a photo, and then provides a frame for cropping the result:

http://developer.gnome.org/cheese/unstable/CheeseAvatarChooser.html

This is the widget that is used in Empathy and the User accounts panel in the Control Center. The API is simple, and gives a GdkPixbuf of the resulting image.

--
http://amigadave.com/