Re: Cheese add on

On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 16:44 +0000, John Randall wrote:
> Hallo all, A while back I susgested a variable time capture feature
> where one could set
>
> the software to take a snap from every second to say every hour. This
> could be incorporated into The latest suggested add on of taking a
> snap every day. With a variable frame rate and time span selection,
> one could use the cameras out doors or as I do for security reasons.

Just because it can take a picture from a webcam doesn't mean that all
those features should be added to Cheese itself, especially when you
don't need the movie mode, or the effects.

You should write another software with that functionality, possibly
using libcheese to display and capture the webcam (as is done in the
"Users Accounts" system settings).