Re: Error making cheese

Thanks! exporting VALAC did the trick and I was able to run make to completion! When I try to start up the cheese program generated it complains that it can't find a file.

** (lt-cheese:9273): ERROR **: cheese-window.vala:1504: Error: Failed to open file '/usr/local/share/cheese/cheese-actions.ui': No such file or directory
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

I'm guessing I need to specify somewhere where it should find these files but I don't know where. Thanks for your help!

Joshua.