Re: Cheese on VirtualBox "no device found"

Hi Heidi,

can you please test if it's works with guvcview or luvcview? Or with
gst-launch-0.10 -v v4l2src ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=640, height=480 !
autovideosink

The reason can be driver, in your case it is uvcvideo. But so far i know
this cam works perfect under linux. So, it can be long delay, caused by
virtualbox (do virtualbox actually support USB2.0?) Or packets are
malformed..? Any other ideas?

Try VMware instead of virtual box.