Re: Cheese python binding

Hi,

daniel g. siegel a écrit :
> hey nicolas!
>
> it would be awesome to investigate the status of gobject-introspection
> in python. awesome, because we would get bindings for every language out
> there with no additional work (just the definition file would have to be
> created)

Now I run in python the 3 cheese tests  in python, and all works very fine.

Ok I go to have a closer look on gobject introspection
> i would love to integrate your work into cheese, we can offer you our
> infrastructure of course if you are interested!

For sure I'm interested, but I think we have to discuss on how integrate
it.
Add in cheese directory a  'Binding' dir with a dedicated makefile ?
with all the binding stuff inside could be the easiest way. But I don't
how all the GNOME project works and they have separate project between
source and binding ( gtk / pygtk, gst/pygst) .