Re: Cheese python binding

hey nicolas!

it would be awesome to investigate the status of gobject-introspection
in python. awesome, because we would get bindings for every language out
there with no additional work (just the definition file would have to be
created)

i would love to integrate your work into cheese, we can offer you our
infrastructure of course if you are interested!

best,

daniel