Re: microsoft lifecamn nx-6000 2.0 megapixel webcam noise on microphone

Hi,

1) please, do not do html formating if you send do maeling list. It
looks terrible. It borne my eyes.

2) cheese do not change anything with sound. there is a lot of step
where sound can be broken:
  - webcam. did you tried other OS or other cam?
  - ALSA, sound driver. still the same, check with other operation
system.
  - pulseaudio, should be OK.
  - gstreamer, should be OK too.

--