Re: cheese branches
- From: Filippo Argiolas <fargiolas gnome org>
- To: "daniel g. siegel" <dgsiegel gnome org>
- Cc: "cheese-list gnome org" <cheese-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: cheese branches
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:10:07 +0200
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:50 PM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org> wrote:
> is it safe to delete the following branches?
> Branch Commit message Author Age
> cheese-dbus bring the dbus branch up to date Daniel G. Siegel 13 months
As far as I remember there was some unmerged stuff in this branch. Felix?
> cheese-waf add translation support, patch by Daniel Svensson Daniel G. Siegel 22 months
> cheese_0_2_4_refactor add HAL rules for known video devices Patryk Zawadzki 22 months
Don't know, it seems both branches have been merged, should be safe to
> netbook-mode todo: remove todo file for netbook-mode Filippo Argiolas 6 weeks
Completely forgot to remove it myself, please go ahead.
] [Thread Prev