Re: Suggest to remove "videorate" and "videoscale" filters from the video_save_bin

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 11:04 AM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org> wrote:
> cant remember that ;) sorry!
>
> does the revision history say something?

Uhm I'd say it dates back to the big merge/refactor from
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/cheese/commit/?id=694a63fc08cf6dc5796681945a890ebd85619410
Apparently at that time we saved videos at 320x240 no matter what the
displayed resolution was. Then this "limitation" was removed leaving a
trailing unused videoscale.
+1 for removal for me (unless someone wants to implement video
recording at a different resolution from the displayed one).

Ciao,
Filippo