Error message stating, "Location is not a folder

Hello,

Get this kind of error message when I click on a photo just taken and that is displayed in the 'Cheese frame' inside the Cheese window:

"Could not display "/home/me/Pictures/Webcam/2009-11-16-180204.jpg".
The location is not a folder."

That could not be a more wrong warning message, since the location is most certainly a folder. ;-)

Could the reason be that Cheese does not recognize a hard disk that with logical volumes (LVM) instead of normal partitions?

Am using Cheese on Sabayon (a Gentoo based distro) that uses LVM.

Cheers,