Re: free beer

On mar, 2008-09-09 at 18:36 +0200, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> as filippo committed the 1000 revision, he mentioned that he would offer
> a beer to every cheese developer, right filippo? ;)

Eheh :), guess it's too late to retract, right?
I didn't even notice it was the 1000 revision since I was committing
from the git mirror :P
So, if you come here, there is an Ichnusa beer from everyone from
AUTHORS file! Otherwise you will have to wait for speck hackfest and
content with some crappy sudtiroler beer ;).

--
Filippo Argiolas
Jabber: filippo argiolas jabber no