Dell XPS M1210 Integrated

Hi. I'm running Ubuntu Hardy Heron, and I'm unable to get Cheese to work properly anymore. All of a sudden, it just stopped working. The program correctly loads up, and the light on my webcam flashes for a second, then once Cheese is loaded I get a bunch of bards, and a small snow screen in the bottom right corner. Upon initial installation, it ran and worked correctly. I am still able to connect to the webcam via Ekiga; but not Camorama.

Please, any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance.