GSoC idea: Porting Cheese to mobile using hildon API

Hi,
I am Aditya Vishwakarma, studying information technology at NSIT, Delhi.

I was wondering if i can work on "Porting Cheese to mobile using hildon API" as a Google summer of Code project?

I have already been working on Hildonizing cheese for moblin platform, but didn't make any progress due to intense studies of the on-going semester.

Hildon API is used for UI creation on low-power devices. Cheese, if ported to mobiles, will put make it the de-facto program for image capturing, modification for all the upcomming linux based mobile platfroms ( android, moblin and more.. ) .

I was thinking to using cheese as a basis for image capturing for mobiles. Further enhancing it with mobile specific features like
I would write a proposal, if this is a doable project under GSoC.

Thanking you
Aditya
--
Chairman, CSI NSIT Students Branch | http://societies.nsitonline.in/csi