Re: intersted in 'Put alpha-transparent pngs onto cam image'

On Mo, 2008-03-24 at 18:23 +0530, Ankur Modi wrote:
> i want to propose that idea as a summer of code task.

sure! go ahead!

just two things from my side:
- we probably will move from gstreamer processing to some opengl-thingie
(could be gst-gl too, we dont know yet). so this could bring some
regressions for you
- secondly, i think that just doing alpha-transparent png could be too
little for 3 months developing. why dont you think of other ideas, which
you could bring into, like hackergotchi creation, transparent pngs for
video too, ...

you could have a look at the cheese ideas page on the gnome wiki for
further ideas or think yourself of some.

daniel