My bride has me building a photobooth for our wedding should be fun.

In Seattle it's $1800 to rent one for 4 hours.
Got it up and running on the gutsy (?) version of ubuntu.
During the day day I'm building the plywood enclosure, by night I'm setting it up on the PC.

My question is how to do the "go button" I think strapping the keyboard to the photo booth is kinda ugly, is there some kind of programmable USB button available.  I was thinking of trying to hack something with DTR, dsr/cts and a  pushbutton switch.  Anybody tried anything like this??

Also how about printing, those classic three photos in a strip, anybody done that?

-Mark Vickers

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs