Re: cheese is bleeding edge

Personally, I would expect anything compiled from SVN to be bleeding edge, and require me to have the most recent software to be able to run... maybe you should wait until the next official release, or update Gnome (as I believe the last official release was when Gnome was released, which was only a few days ago).

Just my opinion: If you get something from SVN, don't expect it to always work, and work perfectly.

- Josh