Re: Cheese Manual

Hi Joshua,

Thanks I think it's a very good start what you've done. In SVN you can
find of empty manual of cheese that's the format you should use. A tip
I have for you is also to look at manuals of other programs like eog
or gnome-power-manager. You can see how docbook works and also how
manuals in GNOME are usually made

Concerning the text you have now. The section on how to install cheese
should not be in the manual, because
1) it's distro specific
2) in general you won't have the manual installed if you don't have
cheese installed.

Jaap

BTW I cc'd the cheese list. Please join the list and ask any questions
you might have about cheese