Fwd: Suggestions for Cheese Tour

What I have done so far is just what I did got GHOP...

What I am thinking though is a very simple page, with headings for possibly 6 different features of cheese. i am thinking of the following headings:

I will include a screenshot with every, or most headings, and put it in a table with 2 headings (columns) a row.

I will get a mockup/completed HTML document to the mailing list by next weekend.

- Josh

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 5:44 AM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com> wrote:
hey josh!

On Di, 2008-02-12 at 23:17 +1100, Joshua Henderson wrote:
> Hi Everone,
>
> Currently I am working on a "tour" for cheese, which will, hopefully
> just be a single webpage with a few screenshots and some text, that
> has a very nice layout, that will introduce new users to cheese, and
> convince them to install it.
>
> I am currently looking for suggestions of "headings" that I can use on
> the page. If you are unsure of what I mean, something like "Easily
> share photos with your friends", or "Add amazing effects to any photo"
> and then explain that particular function with a small screenshot (not
> of the whole application, just apart of it, maybe for the effects one,
> just one effects icon). I am hoping for up to 5 titles to show a new
> user all the main features of Cheese.
>
> Any discussion and suggestions would be great!

it would be easier if you just show what you have right now and we go
from there? i think you did great work on your ghop project, but not all
readers here may know that. so please just post what you have right now
and we go from there?

thanks for your work!

daniel

> Thanks, Josh.
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>
http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel
gnupg key id: 0x6EEC9E62
fingerprint: DE5B 1F64 9034 1FB6 E120 DE10 268D AFD5 6EEC 9E62
encrypted email preferred

--
Joshua Henderson
  +61 449 128 074