Hildonizing Cheese

Hi all,
I am Aditya Vishwakarma, aged 20. A student enrolled in Information Technology course at NSIT, dwarka, Delhi, India.

I am working on porting Cheese to work on MIDs ( Moblin Internet devices). The cheese version which i am currently working is 0.2.3.
Currently I am working on merging the photo/video button and other general improvements to the cheese UI.

I am facing a segfault and need a little help.
The segfault occurs at line 107 of cheese-command-handler.c (cheese_command_handler_move_to_trash () ) when i try to delete a picture from the thumbnail row. maybe it's due to the ported code. Would really like some help and direction.

Thanking you
Aditya Vishwakarma
--
Chairman, CSI NSIT Students Branch | http://societies.nsitonline.in/csi