Problems compiling.

Hi I'm Leon,

Today I downloaded the project  from the Ubuntu's repository and really liked  the
project, unfortunately the part of video recording hangs my computer, so I wanted
to check the svn version, hopping that the problem is already solved, if it's  not
the case  I'm disposed to help you finding it. I have  seen that you  have some ideas
on using OpenGL, maybe I can help in that area.

I'm trying to compile but  I'm having some troubles...

$ ./autogen.sh
/usr/bin/gnome-autogen.sh
checking for autoconf >= 2.57...
  testing autoconf2.50... not found.
  testing autoconf... chmod: Beim Setzen der Zugriffsrechte für „conf9109.sh": Operation not permitted
found 2.61
checking for automake >= 1.7...
  testing automake-1.10... not found.
  testing automake-1.9... found 1.9.6
checking for libtool >= 1.5...
  testing libtoolize... found 1.5.24
checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...
  testing glib-gettextize... found 2.14.1
checking for intltool >= 0.35.0...
  testing intltoolize... found 0.36.2
checking for pkg-config >= 0.16.0...
  testing pkg-config... found 0.22
checking for gnome-doc-utils >= 0.4.2...
  testing gnome-doc-prepare... found 0.12.0
checking for gnome-common >= 2.3.0...
  testing gnome-doc-common... found 2.20.0
Checking for required M4 macros...
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

Processing ./configure.ac
Running libtoolize...
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.
cp: Erhalten der Zeiten für „config.guess": Operation not permitted
libtoolize: cannot copy `/usr/share/libtool/config.guess' to `config.guess'
cp: Erhalten der Zeiten für „config.sub": Operation not permitted
libtoolize: cannot copy `/usr/share/libtool/config.sub' to `config.sub'
cp: Erhalten der Zeiten für „ltmain.sh": Operation not permitted

I hope that you can help me...