Re: Where is California data stored ?

Bob,

California is effectively dead: nobody is developing it now.  We wrote California a few years ago hoping that it would achieve critical mass as an alternative to gnome-calendar, but essentially we failed: gnome-calendar is still actively developed but California is not.   So probably you should be using gnome-calendar instead.

Adam