Re: How to add custom labels

Thank you for your clear words, Adam.

Best,
Markus

Am 15.03.2016 um 19:00 schrieb Adam Dingle:
Markus,

Yorba is done and will not reopen its doors.  If you or other community members want to start a crowdfunding campaign for California, you could try that, though I think it might be challenging.  Most free software including GNOME is developed by volunteers and/or companies such as Red Hat.  Probably the best hope for California's future is for a few volunteers to get involved and resume its development, or for a company such as Red Hat to notice it.

adam