Re: Is anybody alive here?

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 5:40 AM, Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e gmail com> wrote:
I wanted to ask you if development of California is going to continue. As I have tested the application still has some bugs which prevents to be ready for daily use: (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/california) How likely do you think it is that those bugs to get fixed? Will them get fixed, or shall I look for help outside the project?

I think Yorba has shut down and the developers have moved on to other projects.

Gnome-calendar is very similar though and is actively being developed.

Jody