Defining the day hours

Currenly the program shows 24 hours on the screen,   I would like to have this program used by doctor's secretaries for appointments.   is it possible to specify a start hour and an end-hour such that on starting the program, the start hour is at the top of the page.  The hours outside this suggested window would be present, but partially grayed out.

And while doing that,  replace the frame line for the current period ending time from it's default colour to a RedLine (or user choosable colour).
If we are showing 1/4 hr intervals, then the line at  xx+15 corresponding to times from xx+0 to xx+14 minutes would be the line highlighted.

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada