using ftp instead of http for ics

hi there,

i dont know if this is the right way to contact u. but i found no other possiblity. i am running a small ftp server where all my devices using a *.ics file for sync. this server is mounted in a folder on my comnputer. now i tried to emigrate this file to california and i had to find out that the program only accept a path comes in form like "http://";. perhaps for u it isnt such a big deal to implement the option to use a path on my computer or using "ftp://"; instead.

its just a idea for a further implementation. perhaps u will find time to integrate this.

btw. u did great work. stay tuned!

best regards

marco