Re: California empty

Hi Jean-Christophe,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014, at 03:22 PM, Jean-Christophe wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'm using California0.1.4  from PPA in Debian Sid LXDE.
As it's been working very well, I have a problem now.
California seems to sync my accounts but nothing appears in the calendar.

It might be related to some extra dependencies from gnome?

Let me know if you want any information from my system.

Regards,
Jean-Christophe