Re: What is the GTK+ version target?

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Yosef Or Boczko <yoseforb gnome org> wrote:
What is the GTK+ version target? I think this can to be a good idea to use GtkPopover from GTK+ 3.12, especially in an app like calendar.

We definitely want to move California to GTK+ 3.12, even if only for GtkPopover.  However, we're currently tracking GTK+ 3.10 for Trusty compatibility.  Internally I've done everything I can to make it painless to move the dialogs over to GtkPopover when we're ready to do that.

On the way, there is an IRC channel for California?

Not currently, let me look into making that happen.  Alternately, if you want to start it, go for it.

Also, congratulations on the new app, and thanks for
your great work!

Thanks!

-- Jim