ANNOUNCE: gnome-pim-1.1.91.tar.gz is available

Fellow lovers of the calendar and (somewhat) buggy address book:

The latest developer's release of gnome-pim is now available at:

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-pim/gnome-pim-1.1
.91.tar.gz

This is a bug-fix/translation release only.  If 1.1.90 works for you,
there is no need to upgrade at this time.

The fixes are as follows:

* A fix for the gnome-pilot detection configure test which was
breaking on Solaris... If you had this problem with 1.1.90, please
test this version and let me know the results.

* Improved translations... We're probably going to freeze for 1.2 in
the next few days, so try to get any new translations into CVS as
soon as possible.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal    | An RFD to create soc.culture.jewish.moderated
<rms39@columbia.edu> | is currently being discussed in news.groups---