Re: Gnomecal standards target

> >From inspecting the code and the current file format, it seems we are
> complying with vCalendar 1.0 (I think), as implemented by the
> libversit library.

Yes, we are currently sticking with vCalendar.

We want to either upgrade libversit or create a libversit replacement
that we can use for being iCalendar compliant.

So, our code internally was designed to used iCalendar, but we were
stuck with vCalendar, as at the time the iCalendar spec was not yet
finished.

Now, that being said, we need to improve it internally to support both
formats at the same time.

Miguel.