GnomeCard conduit for gnome-pilot

Folks,

I've written the first version of GnomeCard conduit for
gnome-pilot. Similar to the current GnomeCal conduit. With your
permission I'd like to commit it to cvs under
"gnome-pim/gnomecard". Please let me know if that's Ok.

Currently it writes/reads directly to .gcrd files (using functions
from card.h)  because current corba idl is not completely enough for
all pilot's fields. It is also my understanding, please correct me if
I'm wrong, that there are plans to significantly
change/rewrite/merge/replace/whatever gnomecard into something else. So I
guess this conduit can act as a tempororary thing currently, till this happens.

Thanks,
Vadim