Re: Proposed patch to the End of Recurrence problem

> Miguel, quick question...is the Evolution product that your company
> is/will be working on be kept in public GNOME CVS during its
> development?

Yes, that is correct.  We are doing the development in the GNOME CVS
(there are a few bits that are not yet commited, because there is not
really a source code structure defined in the module evolution for
now).

> Is there a seperate mailing list set up for Evolution that I could lurk
> on? I'm very interested in this software.

gnome-mailer-list@gnome.org is the list we are using (although a lot
of the work has been done in private email).

best wishes,
Miguel.