Re: Proposed patch to the End of Recurrence problem

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > Now that would be a good thing. Another gui thing that would be cool, was
> > to have the minical and todo (and the daily-reminder when there) present
> > in all four views. Eg. in year view, clicking a day would pop up the
> > appropriate todos etc, and you could change year.
>
> What is minical?
>
> Various of the GUI issues will be addressed during the gnome-pim
> migration to Evolution.
>
> Miguel.

Miguel, quick question...is the Evolution product that your company
is/will be working on be kept in public GNOME CVS during its development?
Is there a seperate mailing list set up for Evolution that I could lurk
on? I'm very interested in this software.

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott A. Garman