Re: Testing

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I am sorry, I might be missing something here but what
> is the relation of "value-key" with a folder/message

both mime header data and icalendar data are essentially
name-value based. each icalendar property could easily be
accessed through the camel interface as a mime header.

> Ok.  I was asking, as my company is working precisely on
> an open-source iCAP server as part of Evolution.

we've asked the author of the original icap draft to allow
us to submit a new version containing our extensions for
todos, journals, provisioning events, etc. this will be
necessary for gnome tools to support > 1 icap server.