Re: 1.1.1 partly broken

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > more odd/severe is the static linking. Also a .h files was missing from a
> I think you forgot to commit a few files to the CVS, can you please
> add them?

Eh, which ? distcheck seems ok now. The last issue is in the .spec, reg.
the conduit .so files.

> > If they seem ok, I'll release the .tar.gz into unstable during monday,
> > also try to RPM it for the masses.
> Thanks a lot!

I'll pop the 1.1.2 tar.gz onto ftp.gnome.org and announce it in the local
public park.

Where should I put an RPM ? gnome-pilot/download or is there somewhere
official on ftp.gnome.org I can use ?

/dev/eskil
---