new user type questions

Hi,

I've just started playing around with the gnome calendar and I've got
a couple of questions.  OS=FreeBSD 3.2

First of all I have version 1.0.7.  Is this the latest/best version to
use?

Second, is there any facility to print calendars (week-at-a-glance or
monthly)?  If the gnome calendar doesn't provide these do  you know of
software that parses vCalendar files and can print them?

Finally, I get a coredump everytime I try to get a display of the
month.  Is this is common problem?

TIA
A.
--
Allan E. Strand          stranda@cofc.edu,  http://linum.cofc.edu
Department of Biology    Phone:      (843) 953-8085