De: André Lemos <tux tuxslare org>
Para: esteban steve-o org
Asunto: buoh hacking
Fecha: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:38:17 +0100

Hi!

I've just discovered your program, and though it looks like a nice idea,
I have a suggestion to make.

When adding a comic strip like I just did, I'm getting lots of 404,
because buoh only checks the strips for the current date.

So why not go to as back as one week to check for the latest comic? That
way, if the strip of _today_ isn't available, then you'd get the latest one.

If you want to, I can take a look at it in my free time, but I suppose
it should be easier for you to make the change, as you are much more
familiar with the code then I am.

Cheers

--
Esteban Sánchez