[Buoh-dev] [ buoh-Bugs-#1638 ] Userfriendly comics

Bugs item #1638, was opened at 2006-10-17 07:13
You can respond by visiting:
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/tracker/?func=detail&atid=2517&aid=1638&group_id=1629

  Category: Comics
  Group: None

Initial Comment:
Please add the userfriendly.org comics strip.

The current daily strip page is always at:
http://www.userfriendly.org/

The strips for other days have an encoded url which is
obvious (e.g., for the strip of Oct 17, 2006):
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20061017

The image file itself has a less obvious url:
http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/06oct/uf009617.gif

However, I think the image url can be easily extracted
from the HTML code in the pages retrieved from the
above urls.

Thank's in advance.
Congratulations for the fine program.

  Comment By: Esteban S?nchez (steve-0)