[Buoh-dev] Re: Package update - Buoh fedora core packages

El lun, 02--2006 a las 11:17 +0100, Chris Chabot escribi?:
> Hi Esteban,

Hi Chris!

> The build system at redhat finally caught up with the many build
> requests and we've got a full set of buoh packages for both Fedora
> Core 4 & 5 now, for the i386, x84_64 and ppc platforms.

I'm not familiar with Fedora. Is buoh in oficial fedora repositories, or
it's just a set of new packets for more architectures that I have to
upload to he buoh webpage?

> You can find the packages here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/
>
> Or as individual links:
>
> FC4:
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/buoh-0.8.1-5.fc4.i386.rpm
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/buoh-0.8.1-5.fc4.ppc.rpm
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/buoh-0.8.1-5.fc4.x86_64.rpm
>
> FC5:
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/buoh-0.8.1-5.fc5.i386.rpm
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/buoh-0.8.1-5.fc5.ppc.rpm
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/buoh-0.8.1-5.fc5.x86_64.rpm
>
> SRPM:
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chabotc/buoh-0.8.1-5.src.rpm
>
> Please do keep me up to date when a new release is out, i'll make sure
> the new versions will hit fedora extra's asap on new releases.

Sure, I'll do it, thanks for the interest in our program! :D

> Kindest Regards,

...and a happy new year!

--
Esteban S?nchez