Re: [BuildStream] Renaming junction `target` option name

Hi Tristan,

There is consensus enough that it is worth renaming the option

+1

Decision time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The MR is up and currently does the "link" thing, I'll be happy to
change it again, my favorite is still of course "inherit".

I don't like `use` as much as it seems rather vague. Personally, I'd
be okay with both `link` and `inherit`.

To pick one, my vote will be for `link`. This is because `inherit`
reminds me of inheritance in OO terms, which makes me think that my
project is somehow going to inherit all elements from the subproject.
And `link`ing seems close enough to what we're doing.

Cheers,
Chandan