Re: [BuildStream] Allowing duplicate junctions [Was: Be explicit when overriding junction configuration, or else warn/error]

Hi Jürg,

While replying, I've noticed some commonality in my replies to your
various ideas, so I'll prefix with that.

Essentially, I think that the collection of use cases was a good
exercise in order to determine what things might occur in
pipelines, but I would really prefer to not design specifically for
these use cases we've identified, I think doing so runs the risk of
dictating too strongly what can and should be done with BuildStream.

More inline...