Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream 2.0 - must have's

Hi,

I think we do need to convert over to the Remote Asset API (see: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2020-February/msg00000.html) before cutting 2.0.  More details in the thread.

Cheers,

Sander

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:03 PM Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 at 17:21, Thomas Coldrick via buildstream-list
<buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:
> I'd really like to see BuildStream 2.0 released sometime soon after using
> master for various projects and being wowed by the new CLI and performance
> improvements. I'd love to see projects which need to use a stable release
> also seeing them!

Same here!

<snip>

Only a quick email to note there is now a milestone to make it easier
to track the issues discussed in this thread [1]

Please add more if anything is missing

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/-/milestones/3